Sunday, July 31, 2011

Adobe Shockwave Player

MOST POPULAR SOFTWARE - The function of an Adobe Shockwave is to play a multimedia content on the website. And Adobe Shockwave is a technology program that functions just like the Adobe Flash Player, but more specifically for three-dimensional devices, like games or demos.

Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Exlorer, or other web browser requires a complementary program which named Adobe Shockwave Player, or better known as Adobe shockwave. This program is one of the two programs issued by Adobe ® as the complementary of web browser besides an Adobe Flash Player.



According to Wikipedia, Adobe Shockwave (formerly Macromedia Shockwave) is a multimedia platform used to add animation and interactivity to website pages. It allows Adobe Director applications to be published on the Internet and viewed in a web browser on any computer which has the Shockwave plug-in installed. It was first developed by Macromedia, and released in 1995 and was later acquired by Adobe Systems in 2005.

Download the lates version of Adobe Shockwave Player

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya і am for the first time herе. I founԁ this board and I
find It tгuly useful & іt helped me out а lot.
I hoрe to givе somеthing back and aiԁ otheгs
like you helped mе.

Check out my blog post bubble games online

Anonymous said...

Veгy gooԁ information. Lucκy me I disсoνeгеd youг
wеbsite by chancе (stumbleuρon).

I've book-marked it for later!

Feel free to surf to my website media temple special offer code